Setting up a mapbox token
To use Mapbox after your Mapbox usage has run out you will need to generate your own Mapbox token. We suggest you set this up to start with so there is no downtime.
To set up a Mapbox token follow these steps
- Create a Mapbox account at Mapbox.com
- Go to your Mapbox account page
- Scroll down till you see "Access tokens"
- Copy the "Default public token"
- Go back to your Locations Made Super admin, go to settings -> map settings and enter your Mapbox token
Mapbox allows 50k views a month for free. After that, there is a charge for every 1000 views. Details can be found on the Mapbox pricing page.