Changing the wording in themes
You can customize your Locations Made Super theme by changing the default text. For example, you can change "Find a store" to "Find a Stockist", or "Stores near you" to "Stockists near you". Each theme includes a language editor where you can edit the text for your theme.
To change the text displayed follow these steps:
- Go to your Locations Made Super admin
- Go to Themes -> Customise
- Click on 'Edit Languages' in the top right
- Change any text you want it to be
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save
- Your theme will now display your changes
Changing the page titles and descriptions
Each page has a page title and description, these can be changed in the SEO templates by going to SEO in the menu.